Different from swing doors, this nylon screen will help keep out small insects while also ensuring that your workers will keep cool inside during hot weather. Ideal for warehouse bay doors, the Bug Barrier improves the circulation of air flow inside buildings. Cool air can easily come inside through the screen while bugs can't.
The screen's industrial weight nylon fabric will not fade from exposure to sunlight and is also resistant to decay and mildew. A vinyl coating has been placed over the Bug Barrier screen mesh to ensure strength and resistance to weathering. It is also fire retardant and meets the California State Marshal's Code.
3 Kinds of Bug Barrier Screens
- Automatic: Designed for receiving doors up to 10-foot wide x 12-foot high, this version of the Bug Barrier is activated by an electric push button. Once depressed the Bug Barrier screen will lower or rise into place. When it is retracted the screen rests inside a covered roll tube.
- Manual: Covering door openings up to 10-foot wide x 10-foot high, the manual Bug Barrier screen is lowered and raised manually by the operator. A variety of mounting styles can be selected from.
- Sliding: For larger door openings the sliding Bug Barrier is an effective choice. Resting on a wheeled track, the screen easily rolls into place and back again. This barrier can be manufactured in an unlimited width and up to 15-feet high.
Contact Kingman Industries today to enquire about our Bug Barrier screens. We'll be happy to help you determine the biggest return on your investment.
- Allows unrestricted air flow in
- Keeps unwanted small insects / animals out
- Can be moved / stored away quickly
- Fire retardant, resistant to decay
- Large / unusual size orders arenít a problem
- Shipping / receiving bay doorways
- Dumpster areas
- Ground level doorways